It's So Easy to Become a Laborchex Client!
Here's how to get started quickly and easily:
New Client Setup Form - This basic fact-finding form provides basic information about your company, including names, addresses, contacts, projected employment screening needs, expected method of ordering screenings and receiving results, etc.
Client Service Agreement - In addition to serving a formal agreement between Laborchex and our clients, the Client Service Agreement also provides details on the legal responsibilities each party has in the employment screening process, particularly in regards to the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
Electronic Access Agreement - If your company will be using the Laborchex website to order screenings and/or receive results, this form must be signed by both the representative of the Member and all persons designated as "End Users." The End Users are the actual persons who will be permitted to access company information via the Laborchex website in order to order employment screenings and receive results.
(If using the Laborchex website to order screenings and receive/review results, the form must be completed for each person who will use the website.)
Application for Credit - Laborchex bills its clients; therefore, this document will serve to provide information in order to establish a credit account.
Credit Card Authorization Form - Fill this out if you wish to charge orders to a credit card.
Special Form to Obtain Employment Credit Reports
- Fax forms to Laborchex at 800-844-2722.
- Print and use the Investigation Authorization (also known as a "release") (Use this if your company's employment application does not have a segment that the applicant signs granting permission to perform a background investigation). You can print this Investigation Authorization and paste it to your letterhead. Note: All releases are subject to approval by Laborchex.
- If you will be hiring Spanish speaking employees, you can also use the Spanish Version of the Investigation Authorization.
- Here is a Sample Adverse Action Letter that businesses might use during the employment process. Such a letter is generally used to inform an applicant that he/she has not been offered a job.
- You will be promptly contacted by Laborchex to review your information.
All documents referenced on this page are in the Adobe PDF format and require Adobe Reader. Please click on the image to the left to download this software if you do not have it installed on your computer. If you do not wish to use this software to view the forms, please email us or call (800) 880-0366 and we will gladly fax the forms to you or arrange to email them in a format of your choice.